There are so many great Rashis in this week's parsha, it is so hard to choose only 8 questions!
According to Rashi...
1.Yosef's bones were taken to Israel. What happened to the remains of the rest of the brothers? (13:19)
2. Where did the Bnei Yisrael learn to cry out to Hashem? (14:10)
3. How did the cloud and the fire stop the Egyptians? (14:24)
4. How does Rashi reconcile that the Torah says the Egyptians sunk like stones, led, and straw? (15:5)
5. What prophesy did Miriam have? (15:20)
6. Which mitzvot did the Bnei Yisrael receive at Marrah? (15:25)
7. What herb was the maan like?
8. Why is the word "chair" spelt differently when referring to God's throne? (17:16)