According to Rashi...
1. What mitzvah is called a "kindness of truth?" Why is it called that? (47:29)
2. What reasons does Yaakov give for not wanting to be burried in Israel? (47:29)
3. What did Yaakov mean when he said that Ephraim would be greater than Menashe? (48:19)
4. What weapons did Yaakov use to conquer the city of Shechem? (48:21)
5. Who was Yaakov refering to when he called Yehuda a lion? (49:9)
6. Why was Yissachar called a donkey? (49:14)
7. Who was Yaakov hinting to when he called Dan a snake? (49:17)