According to Rashi...
1. In what instances does the Torah have to give special urging to do a mitzvah? (6:2)
2. What analogy does Rashi use to explain why the Kohein must change when he removes the ashes from the mizbeach? (6:7)
3. The Torah says that the korban shlamim can be eaten until morning. Why then did the Sages say it can only be eaten until midnight? (7:15)
4. According to the Torah, which types of blood are we allowed to eat? (7:26)
5. What was miraculous about gathering the assembly at the entrance of the Mishkan? Where else in the Torah did a similar miracle occur? (8:3)
6. How does the Torah praise Aharon and his sons? (8:36)