According to Rashi...
1. What did Moshe want to give in return to Hashem in return for letting him into Israel? (3:23)
2. What is an example of adding to one of the mitzvot in the Torah? (4:2)
3. What did Hashem command Moshe to teach the Bnei Yisrael at that time? (4:14)
4. How many years were the Jews in Israel before they were exiled for the first time? (4:25)
5. Why is it better to serve Hashem out of love rather than out of fear? (6:5)
6. What does the Torah mean when it says to love Hashem "bichol mi'odecha?" (6:5)
7.What day was Moshe talking about when he said, "that I command you today?" (6:6)