For 10 days I have been without cell phone, Internet, or e-mail. The only thing that I had with me was a spiral notebook and a pen.
I have so much that I want to blog about:
- A travel blog of the experience
- the work of American Jewish World Services
- the work of the great projects that AJWS partners with in Africa
- the issues facing Ghana that I learned about and saw first hand
- the value of service trips in general
Over Shabbat I intend to read through my copious notes from my trip and I hope start some serious blogging after shabbat.
I wish everyone a great shabbat and I can't wait to get back to Nebraska to tell everyone about the trip in person.